Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6
As part of the Sacred Heart Academy community, we are united in faith and prayer and keep in our intentions the needs of our whole community. Through prayer, we ask God to provide grace and strength for the members of our community who are experiencing a difficult time. These prayer intentions will be remembered during our Friday masses.
Please complete the Prayer Intention Request form
to submit your request. Intentions will be posted following review by our Campus Ministry Office.Please pray for the repose of the souls of
*Joanne Roth, mother of Madison Roth '15 and aunt of Kelly Gonzalez '17
*Gregory Hammill, father of Mary Jo Hammill Clarke '79, P '12
*Tracy Mancuso, sister of Judy Hahn
*Sang yeo Yu, grandmother of Josh Yun
*Erwin Kleinmann, the brother of Walter Kleinmann
* Brenda Mazzara, Caitlin Murphy's ('08) mother
* Maria Ramirez, Amanda Ramirez's ('17) grandmother
* Magalie Bard-Nelson, mother of Claire Bard (’07)
* Paul Wesoly, the grandfather of Mariel Wesoly '18 and Taryn Wesoly '11
* Harry Shamroth, grandfather of Anna Shamroth ('17)
* Maggie Cunningham, great aunt of Kelly Flannery Driggers ('93) and aunt of Mrs. Marie Flannery
* Michael Gregory Joseph Clarke, the son of Mrs. Mary Jo Hammill Clarke ('79) and brother of Molly Clarke ('12)
* For the repose of the soul of Karen Frick '83 may she rest in God's loving embrace.
* For our newly elected government leaders may God grace them with wisdom and courage so they promote the common good for all people.
* For all a world that values the life and dignity of each individual in all aspects from conception to natural death and for the Sacred Heart Academy students and faculty who will attend the March for Life.
*For all those who are struggling to escape poverty may we be aware of our responsibility to be in relationship with our brothers and sisters in our communities and in the world
* For all refugees who are forced to flee from their homes, that God bring peace to them, their families and their country of origin.