TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Go to http://www.mykidsspending.com. Click on the button labeled Create Account. Enter in the required fields (your email address, your first name, your last name, and your phone number). Next enter the required fields for the student (Sacred Heart Academy, the Student I.D. Number, the student’s first name, and the student’s last name).
Then click on Register This Account. You will have to repeat this step for each participating child in your family. Once finished, click the button labeled Complete Registration.
2. You will then receive an e-mail response with your User I.D. and Password. It is important that you keep this information as it will be your permanent User I.D. and Password to access your account.
3. Once you have your User I.D. and Password, log onto www.mykidsspending.com.
4. Enter your User I.D. and Password and follow the prompts to make deposits. Note that while you can deposit funds into your child’s account at any time, the minimum deposit at any time is $50.00 (per student). Visa and MasterCard are accepted, or you may pay by check, made payable to the CulinArt Group and mailed to “Sacred Heart Academy, 47 Cathedral Ave, Hempstead NY 11550, Attention: Food Service Director”. Please also not that there is a 4% convenience fee for each transaction. If you use an electronic check in lieu of a credit card, there will be a 1% convenience fee and $0.75 transaction fee.
5. Each participating student is issued a Dining Service ID Number, to which their deposits are applied, and from which your child can make daily purchases in the school’s café.
6. If you wish to change your email and/or password at any time, you may do so by selecting the link on the MyKidsSpending.com home page.
7. Participating families may review their account balances online at any time and will automatically receive monthly balance statements via email. (Detailed statements will be available upon request).
8. At the end of the year, balances will be rolled over to the next school year.
9. For registration technical support, please contact [email protected] , 855-302-0070, or 617-868-0060.
We look forward to a healthy, exciting, and tasty school year!