Sacred Heart Academy is proud to announce a partnership with NYU Langone Health.
Having a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) on staff is one of the most important things an Athletic Program can do to keep its athletes healthy and on the field. NYU Langone Health's ATCs provide a wide range of critical services, including:
- Prevention of Injuries
- Early Recognition, Identification, Evaluation, and Care of Injuries
- Referral of Injured Athletes to appropriate medical professionals, with expedited appointments
- Healthcare Administration, documentation and reporting of injuries
- Education and Training of Coaches, Parents, and Athletes on many topics including Concussions and Injury Prevention
- Free Injury Screenings for athletes and staff