Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming part of the SHA family!
Prospective students who are interested in a spiritually based, rigorously challenging academic curriculum will find numerous opportunities to get involved, lead, and succeed at Sacred Heart.
Consider what we offer our students:
A Catholic, faith-based educational experience rooted in the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph and the Gospel of Jesus to live with unity, reconciliation and in God’s inclusive love.
- An exceptional 13:1 student-teacher ratio promotes outstanding student achievement.
- A rigorous academic program designed to challenge bright, motivated young women to reach their highest potential and prepare them to excel and lead when they enter college.
- A dual enrollment program that allows Sacred Heart Students to take courses through Adelphi University, Molloy College, St. John’s University and St. Joseph’s College leading to academic college-level credit.
- A broad range of extracurricular activities where young women are empowered to demonstrate their talents, leadership and community awareness.
- An competitive athletic program that fosters personal growth and affords opportunities to start and nurture lasting friendships that reach beyond graduation.
- An atmosphere of courage, compassion and commitment, that encourages students to always to “lead with heart.”
Admissions Office Contact Information
Mrs. Susan Ellis, Director of Admissions[email protected]
(516) 483-7383 ext. 209
Ms. Mary White, Co-Director of Admissions[email protected]
(516) 483-7383 ext. 214