23 of the 209 seniors graduating from Sacred Heart Academy have committed to colleges for athletics in the fall. This makes up an impressive 11 percent of the senior class.
14 seniors committed to D1 schools, two students committed to D2 schools, and seven students committed to D3 schools.
Each school has a high caliber in academics and athletics.
“These student-athletes are leaving a legacy at Sacred Heart Academy and are inspiring those who come after them to achieve,” said Morgan O’Connor, director of athletics at Sacred Heart Academy.
Below is the list of seniors, the college they’re attending next year, the sport they will play, and the division:
- Emily Barry, University of New Haven, Volleyball, D1
- Christina Biscardi, Duke University, Lacrosse, D1
- Melissa Biscardi, Duke University, Lacrosse, D1
- Hannah Harkins, Manhattan College, Swimming, D1
- Lauryn Johnson, UCLA, Swimming, D1
- Caitlin Kennedy, Fordham University, Soccer, D1
- Gianna LaBiento, William Paterson University, Soccer, D3
- Lily Miller, Adelphi University, Lacrosse, D2
- Tori Minda, George Washington University, Soccer, D3
- Caitlin Murphy, Lehigh University, Lacrosse, D1
- Layton Nass, University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lacrosse, D1
- Molly O’Hara, College of the Holy Cross, Lacrosse, D1
- Tathiana Pierre, Brandeis University, Basketball, D3
- Daniela Stelcer, University of Richmond, Lacrosse, D1
- Arden Tierney, University of Richmond, Lacrosse, D1
- Fiona Walsh, College of the Holy Cross, Swimming, D1
- Olivia DeJesus, Old Dominion, Volleyball, D1
- Gianna DiGiovanni, SUNY Oneonta, Softball, D3
- Anna Kavanagh, Boston University, Cross Country/Track, D1
- Emma Profitlich, Scranton University, Volleyball, D3
- Maeve Smith, Adelphi University, Cross Country/Track, D2
- Bridget Maaloum, Lycoming University, Soccer, D3
- Kathryn Karamouzis, Babson College, Softball, D3