Welcome to SHA!
We are thrilled that you are thinking about applying to Sacred Heart Academy!
Each day, our Admissions team works closely with future SHA students and parents in their journey to find the right high school. Our students come from Amityville to Williston Park, Atlantic Beach to West Hampton, Jamaica Estates to Whitestone, Garden City to Port Washington and more. But they all have one thing in common: Finding an academic community WHERE GIRLS LEAD.
Young women who are interested in a spiritually based, rigorously challenging academic curriculum will find numerous opportunities to get involved, lead, and succeed at Sacred Heart.
Consider what we offer our students:
A Catholic, faith-based educational experience rooted in the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph and the Gospel of Jesus to live with unity, reconciliation and in God’s inclusive love.
- An exceptional 13:1 student-teacher ratio promotes outstanding student achievement.
- A rigorous academic program designed to challenge bright, motivated young women to reach their highest potential and prepare them to excel and lead when they enter college.
- A dual enrollment program that allows Sacred Heart Students to take courses through Adelphi University, Molloy College, St. John’s University and St. Joseph’s College leading to academic college-level credit.
- A broad range of extracurricular activities where young women are empowered to demonstrate their talents, leadership and community awareness.
- An competitive athletic program that fosters personal growth and affords opportunities to start and nurture lasting friendships that reach beyond graduation.
- An atmosphere of courage, compassion and commitment, that encourages students to always to “lead with heart.”
Admissions Office Contact Information
Mrs. Susan Ellis, Director of Admissions[email protected]
(516) 483-7383 ext. 209