Welcome to Sacred Heart Academy Admissions! Prospective students who are interested in a spiritually based, rigorously challenging academic curriculum will find numerous opportunities to get involved, lead, and succeed at Sacred Heart. Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming part of the SHA family.
Consider what we offer our students:
A Catholic, faith-based educational experience rooted in the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph and the Gospel of Jesus to live with unity, reconciliation and in God’s inclusive love.
- An exceptional 15:1 student-teacher ratio promotes outstanding student achievement.
- A rigorous academic program designed to challenge bright, motivated young women to reach their highest potential and prepare them to excel and lead when they enter college.
- A dual enrollment program that allows Sacred Heart Students to take courses through Adelphi University, Molloy College, St. John’s University and St. Joseph’s College leading to academic college-level credit.
- A broad range of extracurricular activities where young women are empowered to demonstrate their talents, leadership and community awareness.
- An competitive athletic program that fosters personal growth and affords opportunities to start and nurture lasting friendships that reach beyond graduation.
- An atmosphere of courage, compassion and commitment, that encourages students to always to “lead with heart.”
We encourage you to schedule a day to visit as a Shadow to experience student life at Sacred Heart Academy, and attend our Open House. These are wonderful opportunities for you and your family to learn more about Sacred Heart. Please contact Ms. Mary White, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (516) 483-7383 if you have any questions as you continue to explore.