Sacred Heart Academy’s Athletic Department hosted a National Letter of Intent Signing Breakfast this morning recognizing a group of outstanding student-athletes who have committed to colleges where they will continue their academic and athletic careers.
The student-athletes celebrated this morning represent four different sports and have selected schools whose academic reputations are internationally recognized.
Congratulations to the following seniors for all of their outstanding academic and athletic accomplishments!
- Emily Barry, Volleyball, University of New Haven
- Christina Biscardi, Lacrosse, Duke University
- Melissa Biscardi, Lacrosse, Duke University
- Hannah Harkins, Swimming, Manhattan College
- Lauryn Johnson, Swimming, UCLA
- Caitlin Kennedy, Soccer, Fordham University
- Gianna LaBiento, Soccer, William Paterson University
- Lily Miller, Lacrosse, Adelphi University
- Tori Minda, Soccer, George Washington University
- Caitlin Murphy, Lacrosse, Lehigh University
- Layton Nass, Lacrosse, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Molly O'Hara, Lacrosse, College of the Holy Cross
- Daniela Stelcer, Lacrosse, University of Richmond
- Arden Tierney, Lacrosse, University of Richmond
- Fiona Walsh, Swimming, College of the Holy Cross
The following student did not attend this morning's signing breakfast but is also congratulated:
- Tathiana Pierre, Basketball, Brandeis University