Despite the hurdles created by the COVID-19 pandemic, eight Sacred Heart Academy students submitted research projects to the Regeneron Science Talent Search. The students and their project are as follows:
- Leilah Clark: "Does parental occupation influence job aspirations in high school females?"
- Erin Cooper: "Media microaggressions? A content analysis of mainstream newspaper descriptions of non-white male victims of violence, 2014-15 vs. 2019-20"
- Sophia Fitzpatrick: "When guilt is good: Can employing anthropomorphism in PSA’s improve climate change awareness and activism?"
- Angelina Kramer: "Factors exacerbating PM-2.5 air pollution in four discrete sites in and near New York City"
- Mary Menger : "Canaries in the coal mine: Evaluating the effects of petrochemical contamination on the cardiovascular health of Daphnia major"
- Lindsay Moran: "Poor letter knowledge among skilled readers despite significant visual exposure"
- Carmela Musso: "The effects of spirituality & technology usage on the resilience of students attending faith-based institutions"
- Genevieve Satzinger: "The impact of sleep quality & quantity on performance among aesthetic athletes"