Deepen your knowledge of the Sisters of St. Joseph and Sacred Heart Academy's origins. Join us July 8-16, 2020, for an opportunity to visit the birthplace of the Sisters of St. Joseph: Le Puy-En-Velay, Lyon, and Paris, France.
The cost of $2,925 includes air fare, hotel accommodations, transportation, entrance fees, daily breakfast, dinners, and a tour guide.
This special travel opportunity for alumnae, sisters, and friends includes stops at the following important parts of CSJ history:
- Visit the Motherhouse and Mother St. John Fontbonne Cemetery
- Experience the congregational archives learning center
- Witness the "Kitchen" where the Sisters first met
- Spend time in quaint French towns
- Climb the mountain to St. Michel Chapel
- Visit significant local shrines, such as the Statue of Our Lady of France
- Conclude in the enchanting city of Paris
To learn more and to register, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at (516) 483-7383 ext. 321 or visit www.celestialvoyagers.com.