Deepen your knowledge of the Sisters of St. Joseph and Sacred Heart Academy's origins. Join us July 8-16, 2020, for an opportunity to visit the birthplace of the Sisters of St. Joseph: Le Puy-En-Velay, Lyon, and Paris, France.
The cost of $2,925 includes air fare, hotel accommodations, transportation, entrance fees, daily breakfast, dinners, and a tour guide. This deposit is due the first week of November 2019.
This special travel opportunity for alumnae, sisters, and friends includes stops at the following important parts of CSJ history:
- Visit the Motherhouse and Mother St. John Fontbonne Cemetery
- Experience the congregational archives learning center
- Witness the "Kitchen" where the Sisters first met
- Spend time in quaint French towns
- Climb the mountain to St. Michel Chapel
- Visit significant local shrines, such as the Statue of Our Lady of France
- Conclude in the enchanting city of Paris
To learn more and to register, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at (516) 483-7383 ext. 321 or visit www.celestialvoyagers.com.